— Kitty O'Keefe, Buyer
Brian Belefant (our favorite realtor) represented my niece and I in the purchase of a home in Portland, Oregon in September, 2017.
If you’re thinking of hiring Brian, here are some observations my niece and I had about him.
- Responsive. He answers the phone, responds to your requests.
- Even tempered. When problems arise, and they always do, Brian looks for
- Knowledgeable. I have 30 years’ experience in banking. It was nice not to
have to educate my real estate agent about the process.
- Resourceful. We had an issue with our lender and Brian went above and
beyond to help solve it. He didn’t, of course, because like I said I have 30
years’ experience in banking. But the guy tried. Hard.
- Patient. He showed us houses numbering in the teens, listened to feedback,
and pointed out the pros and cons for each showing.
- Fun. In a quiet, introverted way.
He’s honest and he works hard. I’m glad we worked with him.